Geopoliticalmonitor.com encourages you to leave comments on articles to promote lively and diverse discussion.
Comments to Geopoliticalmonitor.com are pre-moderated. That means that we read them before they are published to make sure they adhere to our guidelines.
Comments will not be edited. Whether a comment is posted is at the sole and absolute discretion of Geopoliticalmonitor.com.
To increase the likelihood of having your comment posted:
- keep your submissions relevant to the topic;
- be civil;
- feel free to link internally within Geopoliticalmonitor.com as many times as you like but limit external links to three per comment.
- lengthy excerpts from other posts;
- racist, sexist and offensive language;
- personal attacks and defamatory statements;
- copying and pasting excerpts from elsewhere excessively or without attribution;
- violating the privacy of others;
- threats or suggesting committing a criminal act;
- insensitive comments regarding the death or injury of others;
- posting your message in all CAPS;
- posting press releases and commercial promotions;
- posting personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses.
If you disagree with or do not like a comment you may respond to it or give it a negative rating. If you think a comment violates our submission guidelines you may Contact Us to let us know.
Your submissions may be published on various parts of Geopoliticalmonitor.com. By submitting your content, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free.